This real estate agent was hired by Wells Fargo and tampered with my mail from them (a felony). Never called or let me know about personal items left inside but bagged them and left them on the counter. Leaves lights on, does not lock doors appropriately and left candy wrappers from his visits when entering the property. Do not list with this agent! Terrible manners and no customer service. Works entirely for the mortgage company and gives no courtesy to the actual home owner. Very strange person.
Will not accept responsibility or contact the home owner about the mail. Needs to be reported, beware.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less! We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now..."
- "I recently moved into a CLV apartment in Vanier on Stevens Ave, I've been here for a few months now. STAY AWAY!!!! Before I explain why I HATE this place with..."
- "I lived at the Media Center apartments before Avalonbay Communities Inc. purchased the place and fired all of the professional staff. They hired incompetent and unhelpful staff - who would..."
- " The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments. I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "TIM AT RANCHVIEW FLORIST HIRED 28 DRIVERS TO DELIVER VD FLOWERS WND DIDNT TRAIN US AT ALL JUST GAVE US FLOWERS WITH ADDRESSES AND SAID GO DELIVER. WE HAD PHONY..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."