This real estate agent was hired by Wells Fargo and tampered with my mail from them (a felony). Never called or let me know about personal items left inside but bagged them and left them on the counter. Leaves lights on, does not lock doors appropriately and left candy wrappers from his visits when entering the property. Do not list with this agent! Terrible manners and no customer service. Works entirely for the mortgage company and gives no courtesy to the actual home owner. Very strange person.
Will not accept responsibility or contact the home owner about the mail. Needs to be reported, beware.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..."
- "I lived at the Media Center apartments before Avalonbay Communities Inc. purchased the place and fired all of the professional staff. They hired incompetent and unhelpful staff - who would..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "Bought some Disney infinity characters and got a price match from Bestbuy.com. So I purchased more characters And again, they were featured cheaper 2 days later on bestbuy.com. ..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."