Keller Williams Realty - Keller Williams/Chris Connors
This real estate agent was hired by Wells Fargo and tampered with my mail from them (a felony). Never called or let me know about personal items left inside but bagged them and left them on the counter. Leaves lights on, does not lock doors appropriately and left candy wrappers from his visits when entering the property. Do not list with this agent! Terrible manners and no customer service. Works entirely for the mortgage company and gives no courtesy to the actual home owner. Very strange person.
Will not accept responsibility or contact the home owner about the mail. Needs to be reported, beware.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A WILLIAM GIBBS INSISTING I OWED $1398. HE INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD ME ON RECORDING, AS WELL AS, A COPY OF MY SIGNATURE AND..."
- "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."