Keller Williams Realty - Very Rude Agent: Devi I. Allison of Owasso, OK Office
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
The location is Tulsa, OK. The Keller Williams Office is in Owasso, OK.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
I called Ms.Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only.
It is owned by BofA & they will only accept cash at closing. I told her that I had just spoken to a BofA rep & he said he didn't understand that at all. A check from my bank at closing is as good as cash to BofA. She told me that she didn't have to explain anything to me, as I am not her client.
I told her that was very rude, that I will contact her supervisor & post about her rudeness online. She told me this call is over & hung up on me. Needless to say, I did contact her office & am expecting a call from her supervisor, Julie Smith. Don't do business with Devi I.
Allison.Apparently, customers are not worth her time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Be very careful when you are dealing with the modern Bonny & Clyde couple couple Kristian Olen and Kanidtha Olsen. Trying to find new ways and opportunities to rip off..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."