Keller Williams Realty - Very Rude Agent: Devi I. Allison of Owasso, OK Office
The location is Tulsa, OK. The Keller Williams Office is in Owasso, OK.
I called Ms.Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only.
It is owned by BofA & they will only accept cash at closing. I told her that I had just spoken to a BofA rep & he said he didn't understand that at all. A check from my bank at closing is as good as cash to BofA. She told me that she didn't have to explain anything to me, as I am not her client.
I told her that was very rude, that I will contact her supervisor & post about her rudeness online. She told me this call is over & hung up on me. Needless to say, I did contact her office & am expecting a call from her supervisor, Julie Smith. Don't do business with Devi I.
Allison.Apparently, customers are not worth her time.review #476377
You may also like
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."