Keller Williams Realty - Very Rude Agent: Devi I. Allison of Owasso, OK Office
Update added by user Feb 19, 2014
The location is Tulsa, OK. The Keller Williams Office is in Owasso, OK.
Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014
I called Ms.Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only.
It is owned by BofA & they will only accept cash at closing. I told her that I had just spoken to a BofA rep & he said he didn't understand that at all. A check from my bank at closing is as good as cash to BofA. She told me that she didn't have to explain anything to me, as I am not her client.
I told her that was very rude, that I will contact her supervisor & post about her rudeness online. She told me this call is over & hung up on me. Needless to say, I did contact her office & am expecting a call from her supervisor, Julie Smith. Don't do business with Devi I.
Allison.Apparently, customers are not worth her time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "Anthony Raymond Troxel, Tony Troxel is married to Barbara Bolla who recently went under with Futura Properties in San Diego, and was hired by Keller Williams in La Jolla. Barbara..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."
- "Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible. Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional..."
- "I never received my orderYour ticket email doesn't workYour phone doesn't work.Did I just loose $204.14?..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."