Keller Williams Realty - Very Rude Agent: Devi I. Allison of Owasso, OK Office

Issue not resolved
Update added by user Feb 19

The location is Tulsa, OK. The Keller Williams Office is in Owasso, OK.

Original review posted by user Feb 19

I called Ms.Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only.

It is owned by BofA & they will only accept cash at closing. I told her that I had just spoken to a BofA rep & he said he didn't understand that at all. A check from my bank at closing is as good as cash to BofA. She told me that she didn't have to explain anything to me, as I am not her client.

I told her that was very rude, that I will contact her supervisor & post about her rudeness online. She told me this call is over & hung up on me. Needless to say, I did contact her office & am expecting a call from her supervisor, Julie Smith. Don't do business with Devi I.

Allison.Apparently, customers are not worth her time.

c2dcc0b review #476377
6 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Keller Williams Realty?  Submit review about this company
Your company? Check our business solutions
JasonM

Jul 10

Cash deal doesn't mean to literally bring a suitcase of cash to a closing. It means that the house can not be financed, usually the house is defective in a way that financing will not be approved based on condition. The BofA rep. thought you were asking if you had to bring a bag of cash.

TynerMason

Jul 11 Tulsa, Oklahoma

BofA would disagree with you. As do I. She insisted I had to have cash money in hand and would not tell me if anything was wrong with the house that would cause it to fail inspection. I spoke to a Supervisor at my local branch and she was very upset that I had to deal with this nonsense. Anyway, I'll never purchase from them after this incident.

What

Feb 21

When realtors say cash deal they mean they aren't waiting for you to be approved for a loan. Not actually green back.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.