5.0

This Keller Williams was the MOST helpful agents I had ever used, especcily Tom Lennon who was the best agent I was talking about. He was so helpful!

I put my house on the market and within a day 4 people were shouting out out offers and when I got done and the house had a buyer, they paid a price that was in there budget and I got a price that was in mine!

I deffenetly recommend that office because an office with 130 agents is a sucsesful bussiness and a VERY well agent. It was a very good bussiness because every person offer ing a price and every agent in the office was very help full

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Keller Williams Realty. the best about keller williams realty realtor from Keller Williams Realty was ethical great service to clients. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keller Williams Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Keller Williams Realty to other companies on our site.

Comments