1271 Kelly Johnson Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Was excited to see a property at Impala Cr, set up an appointment with K Hutchinson for 9:45am on a Saturday 9/14. 4 days prior and she stated she would meet my wife and I.

She sent a different realtor showing she could care less for my wife and I by never letting us know until the other realtor showed up 30 min late and completely unprepared. Couldn’t get into the residence for another 10-15 min. He said she sent him and she wasn’t available. He was unable to answer questions and then could not get into the larger garage.

You would think they would be prepared and knowledgeable about the properties and have access. When you blame others (contractors, other realtors) for your lack of preparation it shows your professionalism to represent buyers and sellers is extremely poor. What a smack to my face, I planned and prepared to be there for them, they couldn’t show the same courtesy.

Then K Hutchinson finally responded to me on 9/15 stating I should complain about the realtor she sent and not her! She never attempted to make it right, she continued to act unprofessional by blaming him for her being unprepared.

She made several excuses then states one of her other properties had “leaky” pipes. K Hutchinson still could’ve offered to make it right by making my wife and I a priority shortly after or since they can’t locate the keys she could’ve had a locksmith come. I’ve done business with realtors for 25 plus years and this was the most unprofessional, rude, unprepared realtor I’ve ever dealt with! Sad this has to escalate to this, the BBB, and I’m reaching out to several others so K Hutchinson doesn’t do this to another family.

Embarrassing. Hopefully the owner reads this and makes corrections with their staff

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Keller Williams Realty Cons: Customer service, Realtors who are only out to make a buck, Realtor or the company, Poor service, No show no return calls.

• Keller Williams Advantage Realty