To whom is may concern,
It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone has the right to their own opinion, but when those opinions are posted publicly, and in this nature, it's wrong. Let alone, she's commenting on the looks of two young girls. I would expect your agents to serve everyone equally, but it's hard to see that when comments like this are posted to Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Keller Williams Realty Staff
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..."
- "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..."
- "I arrived with my daughter-in-law 15 minutes early for a doctors appointment and after having to check in twice she was still not taken in till 35 minutes after her..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."