To whom is may concern,

It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone has the right to their own opinion, but when those opinions are posted publicly, and in this nature, it's wrong. Let alone, she's commenting on the looks of two young girls. I would expect your agents to serve everyone equally, but it's hard to see that when comments like this are posted to Facebook.

Ryan

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Keller Williams Realty and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keller Williams Realty to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keller Williams Realty keller williams realty staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Keller Williams Realty - Home Buying Review from Virginia Beach, Virginia Keller Williams Realty "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service Keller Williams Realty "Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less! We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Horrible BASEMENT!!! Keller Williams Realty "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - House Sale Review from Kingsport, Tennessee Keller Williams Realty "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more