To whom is may concern,

It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone has the right to their own opinion, but when those opinions are posted publicly, and in this nature, it's wrong. Let alone, she's commenting on the looks of two young girls. I would expect your agents to serve everyone equally, but it's hard to see that when comments like this are posted to Facebook.

Ryan

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Keller Williams Realty and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keller Williams Realty to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keller Williams Realty keller williams realty staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Keller Williams Realty - House Sale Review from Kingsport, Tennessee Keller Williams Realty "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Nightmare still here 2 years later! Keller Williams Realty "Please see our full story on holdthemaccountablenow.com Patricia Webb from Keller Williams in Sacramento CA ruined our lives. She not only lied about the properties true nature,..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Keller Williams Realty "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more