Alicia savage called yesterday evening around 4:45 pm she was calling because my install crew was suppose to show up that day to install French drainage. Long story short I told the home owner that we couldn't make it due to the rain....

we CAN NOT GLUE PIPE IN THE RAIN IT WON'T STICK! Anyways the home owner called Alicia savage from keller Williams reality. Alicia Savage called our company and she was telling us that it was unacceptable that we did not show up today. I told her that the president of the company told the home owner we will be there Thursday to install it we just need to look at the schedule to confirm.

When dealing with French drainage you have to let things dry up a little bit to. I told her let me put the president on the phone to confirm with you Alicia so I did. Alicia and the president of the company start talking and Alicia kept telling the my boss that's not acceptable then she started to argue and started telling him he was a liar on the phone she was very rude and unprofessional. We didn't even get a half down to start the job and she expects us to waste our time on a rainy day that nothing would get completed.

Things got really crazy after that nobody likes being called a liar.

So the owner told her you know what your not going to talk to me nor my employees like that I am not going to do the work. It's one thing demanding us to drop everything right then there but don't scream and yell and call people liars that wont get you know where in life.

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Comments