10000 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89135

I'm a real estate agent joined at June 2019,

I try to brought 2 businesses, as a new agent I ask for help, the broker Vera do Not know how to help, so I asked 1 of the team member how to do something with the MLS it was my first time i'm using the MLS. the agent was nice and he help me only 2 min.

after she came and say "why did you bother him", I answer what do you mean, that your job to help, that's why you get pay for.

and then told me that I'm not mach to the office because it's a different mentality. I invested, time, money, efforts.I paid at the opening, $ 220, made business cards that cost me

$ 50, gave my time for classes, arrived at least 3 times a week, invested my time and energy.

I demand a refund for all this. unless I complain at the Division of Real Estate.

I don Not understand how KW Employers in their company an unprofessional broker who only knows how to bring in new agents but doesn't help them when needed.

And makes an impression she doesn't know anything. before I did an open house for my first time, I asked her couple of questions she gave me wrong information, the house was sold at my open house and I didn't get any commission.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments