2.8K views

Update by user Jul 25, 2011

BTW-JD POWERS is the one KW is using as a \"measure\" and for 2010 (2011 is not over) Century 21 and Caldwell beat them..hahahaha

HOW ABOUT SALES FIGURES???? No..that would be..wait for it...be based on SALES not JD Powers...\"satisfaction\" which if they had interviewed me and about a million others who are SICK TO DEATH OF HARASSMENT FROM KW would say otherwise.

In fact.I will write a letter to the government detailing how they harass the *** out of me with their messages as proof. That should be awesome and reporting them to the BBB for being pushy and violating my FSBO rights as a consumer...

Nice try...But some of us read...and no matter how aggressive you are...you still suck with me and most other people who do not want to deal with your company..so

BOO HOO TOO BAD SO SAD...

I would hire Century 21 before these losers...they are the most trusted and have been as long as anyone knows..because they are not a \"fly by the seat of the pants\" company.

Here in order is who I would use..IF I LISTED WHICH I WON\'T.

1. Century 21

2. Remax

NOBODY ELSE I TRUST WHO IS NOT AGGRESSIVE AN INSANE WHEN I HAVE DEALT WITH THEM.

Update by user Jul 25, 2011

Sorry to have to keep updating folks but Keller Williams CONTINUES TO PROVE MY POINT ABOUT HARASSMENT OF PEOPLE BY TROLLING MY SITE.

THEY ARE NOT NUMBER 2 IN THE MARKET. They are 3.

Also...SHUT UP AND GET OFF MY POST.

Look below to see how they harass people...as a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT COMPLETE LOSERS THEY ARE...they have NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO TROLL THE INTERNET WHEN THEY SHOULD BE SELLING HOUSES.

That is okay because I am having an IP trace done to prove my case IN COURT THAT THEY NEVER STOP HARASSING ME. All of these people who posted if they are in a KW office will be added to the government complaint as proof of 5 DIFFERENT FORMS OF NONSTOP HARASSMENT.

I LOVE THAT THEY ARE TOO *** TO REALIZE THEIR VERY OFFICE IP ADDRESS AND HOME CAN BE TRACED BACK TO THEM WITH HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT...DUH!!!!

Update by user Jul 25, 2011

UPDATE: To make this situation even more hilarious for KW..they cannot get business so they have OTHER OFFICES CALL YOU as if you do not realize it is part of their \"solicit the FSBO plan\" the corporate office trains their staff with..

NO REAL ESTATE AGENT WANTS FSBO TO SELL WITHOUT THEM AS IT MAKES THEM LOOK BAD..

so they harass FSBO seller\'s so they will scare them away..

NOT ME! NOT MANY OF MY FRIENDS WHO SUCCESSFULLY SELL AND HAVE SOLD HOUSE WITH FSBO!

It is called a real estate LAWYER and a LOCAL TITLE COMPANY..

DUH?

All this company does is PROVE AGAIN THE REASON THEY ARE NUMBER 3 in the market! They bug people over and over instead of SELL HOUSES !!!!

WHEN my house sells..I am gonna post it here and LAUGH AT THESE LAME AGENTS WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO TROLL FOR BUSINESS.

Wait...??? Troll? Who has to troll for business when if you are GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO PEOPLE COME TO YOU!

Maybe that is why some real estate companies are number one and other companies are number 3 and down the list???? HMMMMMM

BTW my favorite strategy of new agents is this..POSE AS A FAKE BUYER AND FEIGN INTEREST IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!

We have a growing list of insane behavior from KW and all of the agents who have called us and left messages so we can send it to the government and show how they behave! AWESOME!

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2011

I listed my house by myself. I am advertising and promoting my house and am a FSBO and then the calls started. Always Keller Williams. No other real estate agency has attempted to solicit me to sell my house through them as of yet. (This should be a good indicator that other agencies respect the fact people who are selling for sale by owner have rights too as well as the fact they have a different company ethos.)

I received calls from offices from out of my area even, leaving messages on my voicemail, calling me saying "we have interested buyers in [you area] without stating what "my area" is or my name.

I am on the do not call registry. They ignore that. I am on sites that are on the do not call registry. They ignore that. These are facts..not pointless rambling.

If I ever were to do business with any real estate company it WOULD NEVER BE THIS ONE.

If they are this aggressive to meet their quotas and cold calls could you even imagine dealing with them selling your home? I could not.

So the fact of the matter is that I was told over the phone that KW has a program where they, "actively seek to recruit FSBO sellers and to meet quotas." 3-28-2011 statement made to me.

If ANYONE from KW thinks that a seller who paid to sell their home themselves would switch to a company who calls up to 3 times a day from different offices...they are sadly misinformed.

I WOULD NEVER do business with anyone who behaves in the manner with which this company has let alone list my property with them.

I called the HQ and they told me or assumed the following:

1. Who the CEO is

2. I should talk to the regional manager (whatever that means)

3. Assumed I wanted to waste MORE of my time dealing with their behavior

4. That they cannot look bad to potential consumers with their aggressive behavior.

I am glad that the other two local agencies have the decency and common sense to not behave in this manner and clearly set a higher standard of behavior for their company and employees by respecting clear boundaries.

I hope KW can learn from the other agencies on what respect and boundaries are.

In Disgust,

NEVER a potential consumer of Keller Williams For Life

Comments

I listed our house FSBO.It sold for $10K over asking price.

Cash buyer. The house was SOLD within 9 days of me listing it and new owners were in the home 21 days later.

BAM!No annoying agent needed.Fast forward three years and these leeches are still harassing us on a near daily basis.

Guys, simply put your number on the Do-Not-Call Registry and the real estate agents WILL NOT call you.In fact, its one of the many rules and regulations that are taught to every real estate agent.

You need to realize that what everyone is saying is true. Real estate agents are independent contractors and need to get their name out there for business. If there are no houses to be sold, there are no realtors.

What is the point of a realtor?

They market, advertise, and sell your house using their own time and money. Staging, mileage, and time is all effort that they put in to sell your house.

You can do it, but if you simply do not have the time to put into constantly looking for buyers, showing houses, as well as making sure all the legal documents, processes, and the money is taken cared of then a real estate agent is there to do it.

They are trained professionals that deal with transactions, and yes, selling a house is a huge deal.

to Anonymous #1450184

*** I have been on the national do not call list for years and they continually harass me.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1118010

Wow, you are angry, very understandable.I would also hate to be harassed being on the do-not-call registry.

It is very serious indeed to be disturbed by sales calls. I am a Keller Williams agent and would never ask a FSBO to list with me. However, if I drive past a home that is FSBO, I approach the home with great respect to the owner and introduce myself and ask if I may have a tour of the home. FSBO homes invariably are not available to agents through MLS so we are not aware they are on the market.

Your homes may well be very desirable. The only question I would ask of the owner is if they would compensate me if I bring a buyer who is interested in making an offer. If they are in agreement, I request that prior to my buyer making an offer, the owner sign an agreement to compensate me for my commission. If the owner does not agree to compensate me, that does not mean my buyer should not buy the home.

My sole promise is to my buyer to find their perfect home. Naturally, my livelihood is derived from commissions. Having no other income and investing great sums of money in marketing, education and personal time etc. our commission pays our bills.

Agents selling real estate have a genuine love of their careers and if money was the be all and end all, they would certainly be in a regular income producing career. We are all in business as independent contractors and it is up to us generate our own business and income. Please don't run down Keller Williams, it is an amazing company, that does a huge amount of philanthropy in many arenas, and takes care of their agents during personal difficult times in their lives. I cannot say enough good about Keller Williams.

Your only contact has been with agents trying to make a living, which is what we all try to do in our daily lives. FSBO is understandable, you would like to save on commission and get as much money in your pocket as possible. Wouldn't you prefer to have an aggressive agent sell your home than a passive agent, should you wish to go that route? I am proud that I am an agent working for Keller Williams.

I wish you good luck selling your home.

I am with Keller Williams of the Palm Beaches.Sylvia Wright, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

PLEASE tell me how to join your law suit.

These Keller Williams LOSERS have been harassing and terrorizing me, too!! They call and call nonstop--I don't know how the hellll they get my landline number!!!

I have a message on my Voicemail that cusses them out and tells them to STOP calling, but they keep calling back!!!!

Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, United States #966466

I stumbled across this old post because I'm being harassed by KW.My house was for sale (with an agent) for 11 months.

We need a break, so it went off market. By 9am the next day, my husband and I received 5 phonecalls from KW. Very aggressive and rude. We've logged everything about the conversations and now I'm researching class action lawsuits for the first time in my life.

The responses here are also rude. FSBO doesn't mean anything about someone's personality.

What they say, says something about a person.Duh.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #912271

You writing this post are a loser who has no clue how the industry works.Secondly you have no clue to the facts of Keller awilliams, they are the fastest growing franchise therefore far from a fly by night.

Each agent works independently no matter which agency they work for soto single out Keller awilliams makes no sense.

I know agents with all different companies who call FSBO's as most FSBO don't sell on their own and end up using an agent therefore it is a smart business practice.Stop whining, you sound ridiculous, it's embarassing!!!

Very old thread, but I find this amusing.OP starts in March talking about how he listed his house FSBO.

In July he's talking about "WHEN" his house sells.

Yes, *** agents with your average sale time of 90 days on the market, leave him alone.I wonder what the odds are that the home actually sold?

I guess the original poster doesn't understand how the real estate system works.Each agent is independently operating.

They are independent contractors. And it sounds like even if Keller Williams was ranked #1,2,3,4,5... he would have a problem with it. If you want #1, why not list with #1 and stop complaining then?

Just wondering if hes sold his house yet?And if he ended up listing with an agent lol

Fact: 83% of houses offered FSBO do not sell.Most end up listing with an agent.

So if you are a Realtor why would you not call these people? Listings that we convert from FSBO's are generally the most difficult clients because they are usually pretty puffed up, self-important and delussional about the value of their real estate, often insisting that their home will sell for more than any other similar home in the neighborhood has sold for in the past 2 years. They also don't realize that buyers expect to pay less for FSBO's because they know there is no commission being paid. Lots of FSBO sellers brag about how they sold their last house without an agent....

in 2006. LOL, no concept that the real estate market has changed a bit. I say more power to the 7% of FSBO's who can actually sell their own house, but for the other 93% the sooner they list with a good agent from KW, ReMax or Coldwell Banker the better for them!

Aggressive is a great attribute in a salesperson!!Oh and go ahead and track my IP address and report me to the government you whining wimp :eek

informandprotect

Guess what? Consumers look for honesty, integrity and respect of boundaries in their agents..not trolls who harass people.

But you would have to be NUMBER ONE or on the ADMIRED LIST TO KNOW THAT!

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE FSBO as I do not have to have a pushy agent in my face day and night who IS NOT A REAL ESTATE LAWYER WHO I CAN CONSULT WITH AS AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS! So they CANNOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE!

They are #2 in the market now..

informandprotect

Um..caller number 7? The NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY IS FOR NO SOLICITATION..MEANING AGENTS TRYING TO SELL ME THEIR SERVICES.

IF YOU CALL SOMEONE TO BUY FROM THEM IT IS NOT SOLICITATION.

READ OR DO RESEARCH SOMETIME..IT MAY HELP.

EVER HEARD OF IDK..."SPAM"?

ANYONE CAN CALL ME AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT SOLICITING...OMG..I cannot believe someone actually posted that...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

informandprotect

HOW IGNORANT ARE SOME PEOPLE? Do they IQ test real estate agents I wonder? Do they test for IDK..PEOPLE SKILLS?

They think (to their detriment) that if they frighten you and you cave...LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ONLY MAKE ME LAUGH AND SHARE YOUR INSANE BEHAVIOR WITH OTHERS SO THEY TOO AVOID YOU!

They think if they insult you as a FSBO seller you will CARE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Oh no ..some 3rd rate company sad BAD THINGS TO ME!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They think if you spend a few measly bucks compared to getting ripped off for tens of THOUSANDS it is a "bad deal".

So who would hire such people? Can they do SIMPLE MATH? a few hundred now or tens of thousands later? HMMMM...2 plus two equals?

HAHAHAHA

What do you chant Keller William's agents? We're number 3 in the market and we troll FSBO to prove it!

Do you cheer..."We will call you until you REALLY never use us!"?????

The mere fact on a SATURDAY your on THIS site PROVES why your number 3 in the market...other real estate agents are SHOWING HOUSES not creating fake identities to counter real experiences with nightmare companies.

GET A LIFE!

informandprotect

Hey "Deb" (really ANOTHER KW AGENT WHO HAS NO CLIENTS)

GET A LIFE..stop trolling boards looking for business.

You all in the same office or are you creating new identities?

here is a JOB FOR YOU...GET A LIFE.

GET A REAL JOB...not being NUMBER 3 in the REAL ESTATE MARKET!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :grin

I have a perfect passive realtor for you.It's her part time job, she sells about 1 home a year, won't call you much to update you and is a passive negotiater.

Sounds like what you want.

She dosn't neet to sell your home cause she has another full time job and dosn't care if youur home sells since she dosn't need a paycheck from you.Perfect!

informandprotect

Another KELLER WILLIAM AGENT TROLLING FOR COMPLAINTS!

Took forever to sell their home on FSBO? THAT IS HILARIOUS CONSIDERING ALL THE HOMES ON THE MARKET FOR OVER A YEAR WITH REAL ESTATE SIGNS OF ALL COMPANIES IN FRONT OF THEM!

I SOLD OUR LAST HOME IN A FEW MONTHS ON FSBO AND SAVED 20K LADY...

Your attack..stating nobody can sell their home on FSBO is indicative of the KW mentality which I know that you are or ELSE WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THEM?

Your so easy you agents...SHOCK AND AWE AND SCARE BUYERS! Buzz off.

Real estate agents are not lawyers FACT

Real estate agents have houses on the market for years as well..FACT

This housing market means houses sit if you do not want to GIVE THEM AWAY because of a pushy aggressive agent needing to pay their electric bill WITH YOUR EQUITY-FACT.

Foreclosed houses cause the housing values to go down..and real estate agents prey on the fear of sellers and try to say.."Hurry go get an agent!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See right through you KELLER WILLIAMS AGENT.

Go troll on some other board for a new naive person..I ALREADY SOLD TWICE FSBO so HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Why WOULD ANYONE GIVE YOU TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO DO NOTHING?

Can buyers:

POST PICTURES OF THEIR HOUSE ONLINE? FACT

LIST THEIR HOME ON THE MLS? FACT (only 200-400 bucks compared to tens of thousands from a "real" (as in GET REAL) agent..)

Also..I would rather spend a FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS up front than spend a few THOUSAND or TENS OF THOUSANDS ON THE BACK END! For pushy agents to frighten all my customers away with their behavior! Then turn around and say WHAT ALL AGENTS DO.."DROP YOUR PRICE!" So THEY can pay for groceries that week.

I especially loathe the brand new "minted" agents who do not know LAW and so often get buyers in trouble trying to be AGGRESSIVE and push deals through. You see this in many companies.

FACT: REAL ESTATE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS!

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH KELLER WILLIAMS EVER.

Their constant posting on my post SHOWS HOW INSECURE THEY ARE.

Trolling for money means you are not NUMBER ONE OR EVEN NUMBER TWO! HAHAHAHAHA

SO I WOULD PICK EITHER THE NUMBER ONE OR TWO REAL ESTATE COMPANY OVER NUMBER 3! DUH!

Those two slots do not bother me as they have CLASS AND TACT. KW is nothing but a pushy company...CALL YOU TO DEATH ASK YOU INANE QUESTIONS LIKE.."how you doing?" WHAT? FINE BABY...FINE. BECAUSE I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU!!!!!!

Get off the troll machine and go sell something as you are obviously an agent! :cry

Why wouldn't you want to show a Realtor, regardless of what company, your home as a FSBO?How do you sell it if no one can call?

Really??? Do you realize it costs more to list and sell a FSBO than with a Realtor? It never ceases to amaze me that people actually offer more to prospective buyers and co-op agents if they are a FSBO and actually walk away with less $$$. It's not magic, it's Math!

One FSBO still has their home 1 year later than when they wanted to be gone! Had to cancel their Job offer, had to settle in with what they had. And the cost to him was higher than the Agent Percentage for the sale.

As for KW, GO KELLER WILLIAMS!!!GO BOLD!!

informandprotect

To all potential sellers out there who get pressured and solicitied by real estate agents...(love the world REAL in there hahaha)

Craigslist is FREE to advertise.

Facebook is free as you can create a free website and link it to Twitter, Craigslist and Facebook..where IDK..THE WHOLE WORLD IS?

You can pay a few hundred dollars and get a sign and a web page that STAYS UNTIL IT SELLS ON:

www.forsalebyowner.com

and even be on the MLS without an agent.

So don't buy into the garbage that anyone NEEDS a real estate agent and BTW THEY ARE NOT LAWYERS...

also..some real estate agents-they will DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING to get a sale..even if it is not to your benefit. Which means they may or may not relay important communications to you..

BTW-they may also tell the potential buyer or their agent you are "desparate" and you lose your ability to negotiate..even when you have no time frame for moving.

Agent to me means pressure, aggressive and tired tactics..

LOWER YOUR PRICE...UMMM..then what would I need an agent for? If I do not have to pay EITHER AGENT I CAN LOWER MY PRICE TO BENEFIT ME AND THE BUYER!

How do you like them apples? *** DOWN.

An informed consumer is a wise one. Which agents hate...

Bullying gets them nowhere and they can be fired so easily...

BTW to the good agents out there..thank you for not being a troll or aggressive..as do business with buyer's agents..who do not act like a thug.

I'm not a supporter of KW in any way, but, I'd like to address this FSBO's comment. Quick question: Why are you on the Do Not Call List, when you are advertising to have people call you in order to sell your home... and then complain when you get calls? Seriously?? FSBO's make me laugh sometimes.

Secondly, if you were to hire a Real Estate Agent, wouldn't you want an aggressive agent to get your home sold. If KW agents called potential buyers as aggressively as they call you for your business, ***, you might have your house sold ASAP and walk away smiling.

Just food for thought. Also, FYI, FSBO is the least productive way to sell your home, and the best way to net less money. Very few, if any, Real Estate Agents like to show FSBO's. Where the *** is the incentive?

My advice, get a Realtor, even if not KW. You'll net more money after the deal is done, but be sure your Realtor is AGGRESSIVE and not one of the multitude of PASSSIVE agents out there who do Open Houses and just advertise in the paper or magazines.