1407 NC-66 D, Kernersville, NC 27284, USA
1.1

Due diligence ended sep 30th, closing oct 5th. Just about everything I request was ignored via my agent.

She did not obey my wishes while in due diligence not wanting to request repairs or credit for things that wasn't up to par instead saying she would have her own person to do it. Not loyal to me acting in her best interest so I can hurry up and close so she could get paid. Did not disclose very important info like the hvac system needing to be overhaled meaning I was in a house with no heat for over a month flooding in the basement which I know she knew about because the pest control person let me know he took pics and sent them to her! I was not provided any pest or hvac inspection invoice or results but it was put in my closing cost.

No final walk thru my last day in the house was last day of due diligence. On closing day she was not at closing n there was no keys to the house they were left outside on the porch. When I did go inside the house my refrigerator was not working and nothing was taken care of as promised. Ive had to spend money on new fridge heating and still dealing with other issues that I shouldnt Sad have to being a new home owner.

After igging me and having time to research I finally busted her bubble let her know what she didn't tell me and she agreed to pay for the hvac over haul which is almost 17k!

smh LONG STORY SHORT DONT DEAL WITH KELLER WILLIAMS.... my story is very in depth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Reason of review: the whole experiance was not as it should have been.

Preferred solution: make everything right knowing all the facts.

Comments