Wayne, Pennsylvania

I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates.I explain about the fumes that came from the basement.

The odor was so bad after several summer it came through the floor, we try everything. In the summer time, we we're able to place a plastic (weather window plastic) over the vents but after the several season of summer it didn't matter smell got to great. Me and my family was sick from the odor and all the landlord cared about was the late payment of rent. Also large rats coming in to the basement and big frog.

The porch is falling apart too. We moved out a year and half ago, I intend on seeking a medical attention because we are still feeling sick to see if our sickness came from possible radon and mold that came from that basement. Shortly after we left, my daughter ended up in the hospital with symptons that may have been cause by that basement. When we ended up in court due to my late rent, I mention the basement to the judge and show the pictures.

I also mention the fumes and the only thing the landlord had to say is "GET OUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BASEMENT ODOR".

It is true about the way Of Keller Williams officers are very rude.

Review about: Basement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

SERIOUSLY

Are you... ? Contact the City Inspector and notify the State!