I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates.I explain about the fumes that came from the basement.

The odor was so bad after several summer it came through the floor, we try everything. In the summer time, we we're able to place a plastic (weather window plastic) over the vents but after the several season of summer it didn't matter smell got to great. Me and my family was sick from the odor and all the landlord cared about was the late payment of rent. Also large rats coming in to the basement and big frog.

The porch is falling apart too. We moved out a year and half ago, I intend on seeking a medical attention because we are still feeling sick to see if our sickness came from possible radon and mold that came from that basement. Shortly after we left, my daughter ended up in the hospital with symptons that may have been cause by that basement. When we ended up in court due to my late rent, I mention the basement to the judge and show the pictures.

I also mention the fumes and the only thing the landlord had to say is "GET OUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BASEMENT ODOR".

It is true about the way Of Keller Williams officers are very rude.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. srw67 is overall dissatisfied with Keller Williams Realty and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keller Williams Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Keller Williams Realty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Are you... ? Contact the City Inspector and notify the State!