My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process works. We met with a couple of Realtors before Josette but we knew instantly that she was the one for us. Josette is honest and hands-on and she really helped to take the pressure off of us.

We never felt forced to make or accept an offer. Josette walked us through every step of the negotiations, even suggesting that we write a letter to the sellers to explain why we thought they should choose us. It was an unconventional approach but it worked and we thank Josette for that every day! We have several friends looking for homes and thinking about selling, and we always recommend Josette to them!

I liked: Working with josette alvarez.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Keller Williams Realty - Nightmare still here 2 years later! Keller Williams Realty "Please see our full story on holdthemaccountablenow.com Patricia Webb from Keller Williams in Sacramento CA ruined our lives. She not only lied about the properties true nature,..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Stacy Canu of Keller Williams West Bloomfield  is a sneaky realtor Keller Williams Realty "Stacy Canu is a sneaky realtor. She stole my earnest money and never gave me the key for a property on Goodrich in Ferndale. Then she said that I lost..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Vicky Goorchenko: Horrible Real Estate Agent Keller Williams Realty "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Bent over by Devin (Keller Williams Hawaii) Keller Williams Realty "Pre foreclosure real estate agent took advantage of our misfortune. He claimed he could help us and that we would actually walk away with money. We thought he was the..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Reimer Roofing And Remodeling - Reimer Roofing:  Happy with our new roof, great service, worth it! Reimer Roofing And Remodeling "They started with a single roof tear-off, laid down a complete roof with ridge vents on my 3100 sq. ft. roof all in one day! The team of 10-12 men..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more