1.6

Working with Bruce Swanson (We were the buyers) was awful. He is clearly "too busy" to work directly with his clients.

I don't appreciate being shuffled around to his "buyer's agent or assistants" regularly. He never even showed us ONE house, always assistants or colleagues who were SO GREAT and would take great care of us. A close friend referred us to him and neither of us will be referring him any longer.

Did I mention he couldn't even show up to our closing?We have a hard time sleeping at night knowing he made a pretty penny off of our transaction. My wife just sold our commercial building with Atlanta Communities and we had a completely different interaction, I would HIGHLY recommend Atlanta Communities over Keller Williams, you're actually treated with respect and care and get to WORK WITH THE PERSON YOU HIRED!

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Don't want anything Just to warn others..

I liked: Office space was nice, Staff were nice at the office.

I didn't like: Bruce swanson himself, Bruces attitude, Lack of care or concern for our bottom dollar.

Comments

StraightOwl
#1531914

I have friends who used him and said never to. We were referred to an agent in the same office but honestly after all we have read about Keller Williams online we are going to use a different company.