1.8

Approximately a year ago, I had my duplex up for sale in East Dallas. After advertising it with another realtor, I decided not sell it and rent it out.

I spoke to a realtor Stevan Koye with Keller Williams about the fact I decided not to sell but to rent. He told me he has a good friend he would vouch for as being a good tenant and is looking for a place to live. He was given $575 or a half months rent for his contact.

Unfortunately I made a very big mistake in trusting and accepting his word. This tenant quit paying me after 8 months.

And seeing the condition of the place, I would put him in a "hoarder" category. He gave me every lie in the world about getting caught up and cleaning up the place. After months of not paying, I got an eviction on him and he still refused to pay, clean up the place, and move. I eventually had to get the police to move him out.

I had to pay for moving his things to the curb. Besides owing back rent of $4600, I now have to replace the carpet that is only 1 year old, repaint the place, and repair other damage done. The neighbors say he was *** dealer and we found hypo dermic needles and razor blades in the house.

I called Stevan Koye in late March about the problems, and he said he would return part of the money I paid him. I've since called and text Stevan Koye a number of times about the refund, but he says he forgets and plans on sending the money, which he's never done.

This is partially why I'm writing this review. He's lies about a quality tenant he recommended and also returning the refund.

He's much like the tenant, with zero integrity. I would not trust Keller Williams who employs someone like him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments