1.9

This was sent to the Florida Realtor Ethics Committee and to DBPR On 02/20/2018 a Keller Williams realtor Jan Swift License #SL329309 contacted me by phone. The conversation entailed her stating that she called my attorney who instructed her to call me directly.

Jan Swift stated that there was a discrepency on my closing documents from a home we sold 5 months ago at ??????? Rd. Parrish Florida and that we owed the purchasers $800.00 in tax relief. When I told her that she was out of line calling me she became demanding telling me " You owe this money don't try to avoid paying " " I already called the Atty and they told me to call you to collect".

When I told her to get lost and hung up she began texting my phone, she told me my realtor was no good and wasn't wort contacting about this and that if my atty had done his job right the first time she wouldn't have to be calling. Jan Swift continued to threaten me with legal action. I finally sent her a text advising her that we are law enforcement officers, that any further correspondence would be considered harassment. I decided to call my Atty at Berlin Patton and inquire if Jan Swift ever called, the atty stated that no one called their office regarding the property or myself.

I did explain the situation and found out that page #1 of the closing documents states that the property taxes will change in the following year and that all credits regarding the present year were successfully adjusted. Based on this information I believe Jan Swift violated her code of conduct and realtor code of ethics.

I don't believe this is the type of representative any agency needs working for them and feel she should not possess a realtor license. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Reason of review: realtor ethics violation.

Preferred solution: Termination of this agent and removal of her license would be acceptable..

I liked: Michelle hennessey keller williams on the water aaa service.

I didn't like: Jan swift keller williams parrish fla aweful agent.

Comments

After contacting the realty agency the realtor had the home owners start sending threatening letters . This failed miserably as we are both former law enforcement .

If this realtor knew her job , paid attention to the buyers and sellers , documents and paperwork instead of her bottom line she may be more effective . As for now , we’re not the only ones that dislike Jan.