Houston, Texas

I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my landlord and any future tenants out as much as I can.Having said that, this is still my home for the time being...

I am cleaning my new residence and moving through the night because it is hot in Texas in July and I work. On Thursday, 6/22/16, at 7:30pm, I heard keys jingling at my door with no knock, as my dogs would have erupted if there had been, and thought that since I had not been notified of a showing that evening, they it was probably my next door neighbor. I went about my way getting ready to go out... Then I got a voicemail saying an agent was at my door and could not get in.

I called them back to explain that I had not received any notice, that I was not decent, my dogs were home, and that the place was a mess. The lady told me that she would inform the agent that it was not an appropriate time. Remember, it was 7:30 on a Thursday night, and I hadn't been informed.

Well I felt bad for whoever was looking for a new home, so I quickly got myself dressed, and opened the door to explain the situation and let the people in my messy home.Embarrassingly enough to admit, I had been cleaning house and preparing to move stark naked.

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

meadowsadam
Houston, Texas, United States #1189715

Where did the rest of my review go!?Lol....

Said nothing about maximum characters, now the last part and point of the story is missing....SMH