I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my landlord and any future tenants out as much as I can.Having said that, this is still my home for the time being...

I am cleaning my new residence and moving through the night because it is hot in Texas in July and I work. On Thursday, 6/22/16, at 7:30pm, I heard keys jingling at my door with no knock, as my dogs would have erupted if there had been, and thought that since I had not been notified of a showing that evening, they it was probably my next door neighbor. I went about my way getting ready to go out... Then I got a voicemail saying an agent was at my door and could not get in.

I called them back to explain that I had not received any notice, that I was not decent, my dogs were home, and that the place was a mess. The lady told me that she would inform the agent that it was not an appropriate time. Remember, it was 7:30 on a Thursday night, and I hadn't been informed.

Well I felt bad for whoever was looking for a new home, so I quickly got myself dressed, and opened the door to explain the situation and let the people in my messy home.Embarrassingly enough to admit, I had been cleaning house and preparing to move stark naked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of keller williams realty customer care. Keller Williams Realty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keller williams realty customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keller Williams Realty.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

meadowsadam
Houston, Texas, United States #1189715

Where did the rest of my review go!?Lol....

Said nothing about maximum characters, now the last part and point of the story is missing....SMH