Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of the norm, that my husband and I have now questioned our judgement. It's not easy moving from one area to the next, especially if your military. We entrusted Kari to be our eyes and ears on the ground, as we were not able to look at houses. She was very reassuring when we found our house. She reassured us that the sellers had the home professionally painted, and the HW floors were well HW! The many trials that we faced have been daunting--- including HWY 17 in our front yard. The noise, exhaust fumes make it impossible to open windows or sit outside. The floors were buffed, because in fact they are manufactured HW, at our cost. The painting alone has cost us over $1000, and every stroke we do we find the most obvious blemishes. Kari's comment to us "well there was furniture and pictures up." On the crown molding...on the floor... We entrusted Kellher Williams and Kari McMurray to help us with a difficult transition, only to be bamboozled, misrepresented agent who only cared about the bottom dollar. Kari's inability to represent the buyers best interest will not change. If Kellher Williams continues to employ people with a broken moral compass then look deeper and higher into the company itself. These are just a few pictures of the hundred My and I took. The others are of an entire room that needs sanding, skim coated and painted because of damage. The Romantic lavender gray bedroom is in fact Battleship gray. The endless misleading astounds my husband and I.

Related: Keller Williams Realty - Didn't provide required items to seller at closing.

The day before closing, as we walked through. Kari promised to make things right- she stated "i will do everything to make You and Jeff happy. Being honest upfront, and misrepresenting a property in "pristine" condition is where she fell so short, we truly don't know how she can sleep at night.Her last txt message...Stacy,I never agreed to have your entire house painted or to spend $3000. The contract is closed and while I did offer to help, it is only out of kindness and not obligation. Did you decide that you do not need to have the door installed?

Oh the doors-- the doors are locked from the inside. You need a key in every doorknob to get out of the exterior house. This is a fire code violation. And everydoor is not level with door frame. Making it impossible to come and go on exterior doors.

And the Landfill that is being reopened. Nothing was disclosed to us but a "great house." Shame on Kellher Williams, and shame on Kari McMurray.

Review about: Kari Mcmurray.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.