Pretoria, Gauteng

I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location.She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no reason to cry over not knowing English because she should know English that if she is going to be in america to "learn the *** language" and not cry.

She also tweeted how she repeatly pretended not to know Spanish to your costumers because they should learn English!

I can't believe you would hire a receptionist who doesn't even want to help people.I would never let someone so insensitive and ignorant be the "helping" hand of the company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Keller Williams Realty - Extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Keller Williams Realty "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Josette Alvarez was the best!!! Keller Williams Realty "My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Tracey Music Snepp was pushy, unprofessional, insulting and inept Keller Williams Realty "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor Keller Williams Realty "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more