Pretoria, Gauteng

I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location.She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no reason to cry over not knowing English because she should know English that if she is going to be in america to "learn the *** language" and not cry.

She also tweeted how she repeatly pretended not to know Spanish to your costumers because they should learn English!

I can't believe you would hire a receptionist who doesn't even want to help people.I would never let someone so insensitive and ignorant be the "helping" hand of the company.

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Receptionist.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Keller Williams Realty - Extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Keller Williams Realty "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Nightmare still here 2 years later! Keller Williams Realty "Please see our full story on holdthemaccountablenow.com Patricia Webb from Keller Williams in Sacramento CA ruined our lives. She not only lied about the properties true nature,..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service Keller Williams Realty "Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less! We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Bent over by Devin (Keller Williams Hawaii) Keller Williams Realty "Pre foreclosure real estate agent took advantage of our misfortune. He claimed he could help us and that we would actually walk away with money. We thought he was the..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more