2350 State Road 60 East, Valrico, FL 33594, USA

I was told by a close friend to see a recent listing by Keller Williams Realty in New Tampa, FL. I arranged a time to see the property, last minute, and the agent was very accommodating with my schedule.

Although, while walking through the house and asking questions surrounding the poor condition, the relator was doing everything she could to lie about the condition, as if I never inspected a home before. One Example: Which is funny and sad. I walked into the three car garage, which had three separate garage doors. I was able to see from a distance of 35 feet that one of the doors was compromised.

It was damaged due to an impact or other forceful event. The hurricane bars installed on the inside of the garage door was bent down at the center with several panels crushed into one another. I didn't approach the door and asked the agent if she would raise the door, which she did. The distinctive metal buckling sound as the door was lifted by the opener reverberated throughout the garage.

I turned to the agent, already knowing the answer, and asked "is that garage door damaged?". Her response "No, it just needs a little WD-40". Then I walked over to the door, yet Relator didn't follow at first. I started point out the unmistakable damage to the door.

No reply from the relator.

Keller Williams Realty doesn't care about the consumer. They don't care if the buyer looses money on the purchase. They don't care if they misrepresent the property lying about it's condition. They only care about the sale and how much money they can make at the process.

Avoid this firm. They should be brought in front of to the state real estate board of ethics and put under investigation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1482069

Agree--had agent LIE about closing amount and then when went to the owner of the agency he said "too bad" and a very sexist remark to my guy "do you always let "the little woman" do your battles.