have received about 5 phone calls a day while at work from keller williams after i just closed on a home with REMAX...tell them constantly to stop calling me so much and all they say is the will take my name off the list and they somehow keep calling..

this agency seems extremely desperate for business therefore find the need to disturb people.. this is something that has really disturbed me and my family as they call me and my wife almost at the same times every single day.

The gentlemen that call seem to not care that they are bothering us.Do not recommend keller williams to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Keller Williams Realty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keller Williams Realty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keller Williams Realty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Bristol, Rhode Island, United States #1316038

You are incredibly dull to say the lease- every Real Estate Agent is an independent contractor which means they work for themselves.Do you honestly think that an Office just has one giant phone list that everyone shares?!?!?!

If that was the case then all agents would be average and doing the same amount of deals.You need to either block each agents number, or simply screen the calls and not pick up.