Please see our full story on holdthemaccountablenow.com Patricia Webb from Keller Williams in Sacramento CA ruined our lives.She not only lied about the properties true nature, she also did not show up to mediation.

The home we purchased was deemed STRUCTURALLY UNSAFE 5 weeks after I moved my family in. I was forced to rebuild half of a 3-story home immediately.

She is a horrible agent and should not be doing any type of business that involves someones finances.Please share my website so everyone can be made aware of this company and the shady realtors who work there.

Check our story in full with photos and videos on holdthemaccountablenow.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "she destroyed my life and my childrens lives! " of keller williams realty home buying and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600000. Keller Williams Realty needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keller williams realty home buying in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keller Williams Realty.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1206495

You had a pre-purchase inspection done?

Then, your issue would be with whoever did the pre purchase inspection!

to Anonymous Shingle Springs, California, United States #1261753

yes we did, I think we obviously know that......if you had checked out my webpage you would see exactly all WE did and all THEY HID. Anything else you have to add???