My agent gets mixed reviews. On one hand, did two things to improve my chances for a sale, on the other, is rather dense and lies a lot.

In the year+ she had my house, she never brought ANYONE to see it. She was waiting for people to ask her to see it. This is the first time I have EVER seen a realtor do that. Now KW wants me to sign another contract with them because they clearly believe I am that stupid.

My house has now been poisoned in this market and I don't have another year to let it rest and reset. I have to move like NOW, for financial reasons.

As far as the agency goes, I have been watching their sales here and where I was planning to move and they seem to consistently low ball the prices. My experience is my agent swore she could price my house higher than I had it and get what I was asking, IF the pictures were even remotely close to what the house actually looks like. I had just taken them, so they did.

When she got here, it was a sentence of about 30 NOs and then she said the (2200 sq ft)house is very cramped, then she dropped the price 20,000. Dropped it again 6,000. And again 4,000.

Then pulled the listing right after renewing the MLS and said I have to sign a new contract. NOPE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Comments