439 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
2.3

My husband and I went to an open house at 10301 Chrysanthemum home in Bel Aire, Los Angeles California. The agent told us " we were movin on up" like the Jeffersons show and told us we were "smart people" and if we had good IQs, we would call him today.

He also told my husband to go to the all white female party and he would be the minority there. I called to complain this morning and the front desk supervisor refused to give me his name and only sent me to the offices located here. While I am sure this is the process for routing appreciate complaints, he argued with me and was very personal about not letting me share this with any higher ups in the corporate offices of which I was calling. I thought Mr.

Keller should know this is happening as it is reflective of their name. He was rude and escalated the situation worse. I gave him several opportunities to be polite...he was not...just was focused on NOT letting me go any further up the chain and was worried when I shared that I will put this on social media, which I will TODAY.

This experience has gotten worse since our unfortunate visit to thst beautiful home. I do hope this is resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Home Buying.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Keller Williams Realty Pros: Agent unethical.

Keller Williams Realty Cons: No profesionalism, How i was treated by robin hayness.

• Kellerwilliams