Featured
Jackie S Tfq

| map-marker Franconia, Pennsylvania

FRAUD!!!!!

Keller Williams Realty - FRAUD!!!!!
Explore video interviews
Advertisements
Keller Williams Realty - FRAUD!!!!! - Image 2

The title to my home was stolen on 06/30/20 from an alleged upset sale SIX MONTHS PRIOR on 12/16/19. I have been fighting an uphill battle since 06/28/21 when I first found out about the title transfer.

To sum this up as quickly and directly as I can... there was a mortgage executed 3 days before the alleged sale for the "exact amount of the bid" of $212,000 but 1st payment was not due until 2021, which is when I found out. Then the coerced me into signing another mortgage with them for $150,000 and transferred my tax bills to a fake address and exposed my home to upset five times! The taxes are delinquent, they have tax liens and personal liens in four counties, convictions for unsafe properties, and quality of life.

This *** in a corrupt county with a corrupt tax director, topped with a gutless judge take me to quiet title. Well the judge is given the mortgage fraud and still rules to grant them possession and $184,000 in rent. MY HOME IS PAID OFF WITH A VALUE OF 650,000 TO PROTECT THE LIFETIME OF CARE FOR MY DISABLED SON! IT IS MODIFIED TO MEET HIS NEEDS!

His "wife" a Keller Williams "realtor" has herself licensed as a "broker" owning 51% of one of his fraud LLC companies created a LISTING AGREEMENT FOR MY HOME WITH HIS LLC AS THE SELLER AS A DUAL AGENT back when I first discovered the title transfer. Meanwhile she is obviously involved and was here in my home and saw the modifications for my son confined to a wheelchair. BUT GUESS WHAT?? They are trying to evict by 02/29/24 without being held accountable yet for the theft and fraud...

KELLER WILLIAMS EMPLOYS THIS WOMAN AS A REALTOR? ANA KRAUTHAMER, GREATER WEST CHESTER KELLER WILLIAMS!! YOU EMPLOY A SNAKE WEARING LIPSTICK...didn't Keller Williams just lose a case for more than 40 million for the agents using Dual Agent status??

See this post and let them know what this woman is doing to a family and throwing them on the street with no way to care for their son in a wheelchair. His care will fall upon the Medicaid system to pay when this family prepared for his care so they would not have to rely on of government funds for him!!!Ll

Loss:
Cons:
  • Agents

User's recommendation: Let Keller Williams know that you would never support a real estate company that would employ a woman who would steal deeds with her husband for his LLC and create listings outside of the MLS so no one gets a fair market value before she transfers to another one of his fake LLC's

Guest

Whatever you do, do NOT use Estrella Teilhaber as your buyers agent. She does NOT look out for your best interests as a buyer, demands you put down more earnest money than you need to, doesnt even bother to ask to extend the due diligence period, and discourages the most basic of negotiations, and refuses to advocate or negotiate anything for you at all (not sure if it is laziness or just wanting to keep the sale price as high as possible to get her commission a few dollars higher).

I couldnt even get her to fix all the plumbing that needed repairing as she only meekly asked the sellers to repair one leak, when there were serval plumbing issues she was supposed to get fixed while the plumber was out there, anyways. It was like she was working for the sellers more than me. At closing, she went on and on about herself and how easy it was working with the sellers agent (yeah, I guess it was, since Estrella Teilhaber did not bother really working for me her own client!).

Its called ethics violations as well Oh yes, Estrella Teilhaber claims the broker at this location helped her and approved her terrible representation of me, every step of the way so if true, that means the fish rots from the head and I was not impressed with either one of the brokers responses, when I called to talk about my bad experience with Estrella Teilhaber. I could say a lot more but Ill save that for the real estate commission.

Eileen T Fzp

| map-marker Clermont, Florida

Poor Customer Service

Very poor customer service from Brandie Mathison-Klein. Her husband and his santa claus beard is even worse. When we were around him, it was like we were an inconvenience and he had somewhere to go. Realtors are a dime a dozen. Work with someone else. This couple is horrible.
Cons:
  • Brandie mathison-klein group

Preferred solution: To tell the public not to work with them. Unbelievable!

User's recommendation: Work with someone else. Realtors are everywhere.

Paplu G

Fraudulent listing

Keller Williams Realty - Fraudulent listing
Keller Williams Realty - Fraudulent listing - Image 2
Keller Williams Realty - Fraudulent listing - Image 3
Keller Williams Realty - Fraudulent listing - Image 4
Keller Williams Realty - Fraudulent listing - Image 5

I am asking to be reimbursed for the amount of $400. This is the amount I paid for the home inspection.

Using the VA loan, I made an offer on 611 O'Fallon Rd NW, Huntsville, AL 35811. The listing states: "NEW Floors, NEW Roof, NEW AMAZING SPA Bathrooms, NEW Paint, NEW Kitchen, NEW Windows! Crisp clean lines and modern design accentuate the bright a large rooms. The two stunning bathroom remodels are complete with new vanities and incredible tile".

I paid $400 for the home inspection. The inspector said the roof is at least 20 years old. Tons of other issues with the house. Attached is the full home inspection report and listing images.

The VA won't even approve the house because of the roof. The property should have been listed "as is". This is a total scam. Ripping people off.

It is false advertising. The listing agent Kelsey Zwack Pizzato, Keller Williams Realty, Source: ValleyMLS, MLS#: 2184**** should have done her due diligence. It's been games back and forth. I should be reimbursed for the home inspection fee.

Unemployed disabled marine veteran lost $400. Contacted my lender which is Navy Federal Credit Union. They said I need to put in for another pre-approval mortgage application if I want to make an offer on another house. I was locked in over 6.5% interest rate.

With the new mortgage application, they said I will not be locked in the same rate. Now mortgage rates are higher as well.

I am extremely stressed out and frustrated with this situation. Especially with staying in a hotel with my dog for months and trying to move into a house as soon as possible.

Listed by: Kelsey Zwack Pizzato 256-656-****, Keller Williams Realty, Source: ValleyMLS, MLS#: 2184****

Leesa Sbz

Concern regarding your agent's public behavior

Keller Williams Realty - Concern regarding your agent's public behavior

It appears that this office employs at least some individuals who have a history of conducting their business by wreaking havoc -- retaliation, mud-slinging, whatever you may desire to call it -- on other people's professional and private lives. There is a character in your employ by the name of a Kate Brassel who has a very disturbing history of trampling over the lives of innocent others including students, professors, et al.

-- -- apparently stemming from New York to Petaluma, CA, Holyoke, Andover, Cape Cod, Concord, Massachusetts on up through Maine traipsing around in a high-falutin' trampling fashion over customers and the general public -- and we refuse to conduct business with an organization that is a risk to our financial, moral, and mental well-being. From unwelcome and flamboyantly, arrogant sly, grotesquely manipulative flirtations to instigating law suit hungry confrontations, your employee has lost you potential business. Disgusting to say the least because at least some lives suffered irrecoverable damages, injuries, and wounds due to Brassel's professional and moral decrepitude, some to the tune of millions in damages and surmounting; yet, the integral damage to individual lives and families is incalculable and also surmounting, Brassel.

P.S. Kathleen Brassel, please know that you are on notice that if you harass, intimidate, flaunt around, retaliate against, or entice innocent families including ours -- including screaming out of your vehicle targeting common pedestrians as has occurred amidst Professors and unwitting students of immediate past -- for whatever twisted motives you have against others in workplaces, institutions, and the general public you'll be reported to the police accompanied with an application for a restraining order.

Try asking your Professors and professional colleagues about such heightened concern for personal and family safety given your past history.

They're not likely to wince at shedding light on the truth of your all too obvious sly games. Boiling things down to the elements, this character's unwelcome, calculatingly deceptive solicitations and retaliatory actions made for quite the hostile workplace/educational atmosphere, to the point of others suffering intimidation, fear, and unsettling disturbance of the overall peace.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from the dubious and manipulative agent Keller Williams agents such as a Kate Brassell

Ryan G Abi

| map-marker Meriden, Connecticut

John Frerichs

Keller Williams Realty - John Frerichs

I texted Johnny about getting an HOA for a 55+ community house (3 Forest Ct Monticello, Ill 61856) Johnny never responded so I asked again 2-day later and told him I need the information for my relo or I would have to move on...

Johnny's exact response was "Cheers to moving on".

How much money would Johnny have made on the sale of this house? If you are selling a house in a 55+ I'm assuming you would have the HOA at your fingertips.

Is that a crazy expectation?..]

And...we wonder why the same organization that runs the DVM is calling realtors lazy and overpaid.

hmm...starting to make sense to me.

For the realtor that answer questions day and night I commend you!!! Johhny is just not amongst your ranks.

Cons:
  • Little johnny

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: AVOID - John Frerichs & Keller Williams

AE B

Estrella Teilhaber did not Advocate for her Client

It was like she was working for the sellers more than me.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Many

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Estrella Teilhaber is not a good real estate agent

Guest

Estrella Teilhaber is a scam artist and FRAUD!!! Beware of Estrella Teilhaber of Keller Williams Peachtree Corners. Beware of dodgy, self serving fraud realtor Estrella Teilhaber of GA Family Hones North!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2529044

Estrella Teilhaber IS a horrible terrible self serving ‘realtor’ in Johns Creek, Georgia! Report Estrella Teilhaber to the Georgia real estate commission!!

Guest

Estrella Teilhaber at Keller Williams and Family Homes North at John's Creek is the WORST!! Estrella Teilhaber is a self centered liar and con artist! RUN from Estrella Teilhaber

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2518999

Estrella Teilhaber ripped me off too!!! Estrella Teilhaber is a liar and a con artist!

Guest

Estrella Teilhaber is a VERY unethical agent who only looks out for herself!

Guest

Way too much!!! She was paid over $7,000 plus the other part that went to her broker.

And, during the loan approval process Estrella Teilhaber kept repeating ‘kill me now’ ‘kill me now’ when I needed assistance getting some paperwork sent into the lender. Estrella Teilhaber couldn’t have been any lazier if she tried!!! I should have fired her on the spot for being so rude — I guess, she wanted to pocket that commission with as little effort as possible. Estrella Teilhaber made me feel like an inconvenience.

Oh yeah, I also asked her to put two other offers for houses for me and Estrella acted lazy, like she didn’t want to be bothered. Estrella Teilhaber then told me she only had time for one of the offers.

And, I seriously doubt she put much effort into it as ot was rejected. She wanted the easiest route and could care less my house purchase was a nightmare.

Guest

How much did she get paid out of your pocket?

View more comments (6)
AE B

Verified Reviewer

Horrible Experience- Z & Z Experts Real Estate, 3375 Dallas Hwy Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30064

One word - Terrible. This woman Georgiana Zigovszki should be ashamed of herself. She wasnt my agent but represented the buyers on my house purchase who BLATANTLY and shamelessly lied about structural and foundation issues, on the home I purchased. I strongly suspect Georgiana Zigovszki knew about these structural and foundation issues, as carpets were put all over the home, cracks over door frames were puttied and painted over from the structural damage, in order to hide and conceal flaws during any of my walkthroughs Georgiana Zigovszki had to have known, in my opinion.

I am recently widowed and spent almost all my savings on this structurally unsound home. After moving in and discovering all the many structural and foundation issues, I contacted Georgiana Zigovszki she claimed the sellers (Chris Wiggins and his wife Brittany Wiggins) had no idea and she didnt know what I was talking about. I guess, all the brand new boards (and a *** Mickey Mouse job someone did with the boards and shims, at that) and joists, in the crawlspace just magically appeared out of nowhere. The seller, Chris Wiggins lied to my agent that he NEVER once went down to the crawlspace in the 10 years he lived here. Absolutely Shamelessand Georgiana Zigovszki is a part of this debacle as the sellers lied on the disclosures and I feel Georgiana Zigovszki knew of something, since the house was covered in carpet and putty/ paint to conceal the cracks and uneven floors. Not to mention, the square footage of the garage was added to the homes living space square footage in order to misleaddodgy. The floors also were not hardwoods but engineered wood another lie. These issues are minor compared to the homes structural and foundation issues, though. It does show Georgina does not mind lying, though.

Georgiana Zigovszki should be reported to the GA real estate commission and I just might be the one to do that.

The boards and joists are clearly brand new and definitely newer than 10 years, unlike the lies I was told on the seller disclosures and by Georgina Zigovszki. You can even see the brand new tags on some of the boards! Again, the sellers claimed they never once went down into the crawlspace in the 10 years they lived in the house.

There are many photos but cannot post them all. Ive had several contractors here now and the fix will be about

$30,000 to $45,000 on a home I paid too much for in the first place.

I included just a few photos but have many many more. As mentioned, You can clearly see how the boards are brand new even with new tags still attached!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lots

User's recommendation: Run Don’t Walk from Georgina Zigovszki

Guest

Estrella Teilhaber at Keller Williams at John's Creek is the WORST!!

Guest

I also had an awful experience with Estrella Teilhaber! Estrella Teilhaber is a self serving C”U”**N”T!!!

Guest

Hahaha! B you mean that i’d’iot BRETT GORDON of WORLD CLASS HOME INSPECTIONS LLC?

Lol! Brett Gordon is a con artist!!!

Guest

I couldn’t even get her to fix all the plumbing that needed repairing as she only meekly asked the sellers to repair one leak, when there were serval plumbing issues she was supposed to get fixed while the plumber was out there, anyways. It was like she was working for the sellers more than me. At closing, she went on and on about herself and how easy it was working with the seller’s agent (yeah, I guess it was, since Estrella Teilhaber did not bother really working for me — her own client!).

It’s called ethics violations as well… Oh yes, Estrella Teilhaber claims the broker at this location ‘helped her and approved’ her terrible representation of me, ‘every step of the way’ so if true, that means the fish rots from the head and I was not impressed with either one of the broker’s responses, when I called to talk about my bad experience with Estrella Teilhaber. I could say a lot more but I’ll save that for the real estate commission.

Guest

After a VERY poorly done inspection, by the owner’s (Brett Gordon) son-in-laws at “World Class Home Inspections LLC” Brett Gordon claimed he felt ‘so very’ bad after learning how poor of a job his son-in-laws did on my home inspection (they looked very young as well). Due to the badly done home inspection, I bought a home with a myriad of structural, flooring and foundational defects/ problems.

Upon learning this, (regrettably after purchasing the home) Brett Gordoncame over to inspect the bad inspection his son in laws did… However, at that point, not only did I overpay for the house, due to defects missed, if had I had actually received a decent home inspection, I would have never bought the home in the first place. Brett’s son-in-laws missed so many defects but what is even more egregious is Brett assured me the foundation, crawlspace and overall structure of the home were ‘just fine’ and ‘all good’ on a long phone conversation with him, immediately after the inspection, (before I bought the house) even though he never set eyes on the crawlspace or foundation himself ). I cannot stress enough how much of a huge deal was made with Brett about the foundation and structure on the home, and if they were sound or in good condition (before putting earnest money on the house), and again, he assured me the foundation and structure were ‘good’ and ‘just fine’ multiple times. Later on, after realizing his huge mess up (he was freaking out when he came over to my house, after purchasing the home and saw what his son in laws missed during the “inspection”) Brett knew how bad he had messed up and kept saying how guilty he felt and admitted the inspection was poorly done by his son-in-laws.

Due to this, he promised me repairs to the foundation and other issues missed for almost SIX MONTHS….I kid you not, for almost six, whole, months I have waited and been given excuse after lame excuse why the repairs were delayed. Now, after waiting many months for a structural engineer’s report (and Brett didn’t like what was in the report, so backtracked on that, too) even though Brett is the one who insisted on a structural engineer’s report in the first place, and hired them! Brett insisted on getting a structural engineer’s report because he wanted to ‘cover himself’ with any repairs he did to my crawlspace, support beams and foundation, so I waited six entire months for nothing…Brett backed out after all this time and multiple (many) promises (verbally and in writing) to fix the issues in the crawlspace, foundation and structure.

Zero integrity as I was lied to and led on for months by Brett. Buyer Beware — Brett Gordon and 'World Class Home Inspections LLC' literally cost me over $50k (actually much more than that like the price of my home I would never have bought, if not for Brett and World Class Home Inspections LLC bad home inspection, plus extreme emotional distress) so I’d advise to RUN, do not walk, from this so called “inspection” company.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2438810

Brett Gordon is shameless con artist!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2438810

Brett Gordon and World Class Home Inspections LLC conned me as well!!! They’re awful and Brett Gordon is a P”O”S!!!

Guest

Didn’t you hire a home inspector before you agreed to purchase?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2370632

That’s the problem. The realtors suggest their own ‘inspection’ people who are not acting in your best interests.

They are taking kickbacks and ‘moving along the inspections’ under the guise that everything is okay….to get the sale done.

All these people care about are their commission checks. It’s disgusting as this is someone’s livelihood.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2370632

Didn’t you read the the person’s review where the sellers LIED on the disclosures then on top of that, real estate ‘agents’ now recommend their own home inspections — conflict of interest much? Something similar happened to me and it’s a despicable racket.

View more comments (12)
JSummer S

| map-marker Englewood, Florida

SCAMMER

Zero rating if I could. PLEASE BEWARE OF THE REALTOR *TRICIA BRAMBLE* SHE IS A SCAMMER AND IS INVOLVED IN A SCAMMING RING WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS.

I have been struggling for months trying to find the proper address to file and send my civil court case to for the condominium unit I was recently renting. With further research I have found that this woman is the registered owner to the apartment unit under the pretense of Tract Services LLC that is on record for Charlotte County Property Appraiser.

Let me give the back story. I was renting Apt 101B on 22523 Westchester Blvd, Port Charlotte, 33980 since 2019. After the hurricane the owner decided to sell my unit and was sold around Feb-March 2023.

I was contacted via phone by a woman named Judy Adams (who with research I found is a realtor in New York) who stated that she was the new owner and is who I was made to Zelle my rent payments to. I was still under my lease from the previous owner. When my tenancy was up I decided not to start a new lease with Judy and to move out. The day before move out I met Judy for the first time as she showed up to do an apartment walk through.

She came with a man whom she didnt properly introduce just said it was her partner. The day of move out the same man came to retrieve the keys. I contacted Judy several times inquiring about my security deposit and have been ignored. Its been months and nothing I am at a standstill.

Before I made the decision to move out I asked Judy what would be the new lease. She emailed me the new lease and on the bottom it says For any matter relating to this tenancy, whether during or after this tenancy has been terminated the landlords address for notice is Sunrise Enterprise Investment LLC address is 9100 Conroy Windmere Rd, ste 200-427 Windmere, FL 34786. Who is the actual owner? Which address is accurate?

Where is my security deposit?

Im being ignored, lied to, and stolen from. These people are all in on a scam and have taken advantage of me and have stolen my money.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

User's recommendation: RUN

Doug S Ikg

| map-marker Hat Yai, Songkhla Province

Angela Fritts

Keller Williams Realty - Angela Fritts
Angela Fritts is a real estate agent for Keller Williams in Knoxville, TN. Angela Fritts is vindictive, abusive and makes false allegations. She's not recommended in any way. Stay far, far away from this woman.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad people

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Angela Fritts should be arrested and in jail

Marlee Gsb

Horrible Realtor - Andrea Walker

Original review Mar 10, 2024
Andrea Walker is one of the worst realtors Ive dealt with. She is extremely unprofessional and rude with limited experience. She made mistakes regarding the sale price, which is obviously important when it comes to real estate; Also she decided to cancel a signed contract on a short term rental home, after telling the seller to cancel any reservations. Dont bother with this company and definitely not with this realtor.
Cons:
  • Unprofessional

User's recommendation: Choose a different agency

map-marker Lynwood, California

Just want the world to know what how Keller Williams realtor/broker

My overall experience with Keller Williams has been very bad meaning that I've had an issue with my realtor I've spoken to him I've also reached out to his broker and explain the situation at hand and still waiting for a called back from someone at the company when I call to speak to someone on several different times and day.i would get the speak to receptionist and basically I would get the running around them telling me the team leader is not available so basically they kept direct me back to the brokers and that he can handle it but as I speak to you today as nothing has been nor haven't got any message on March 26th of 2024 I have not received any callbacks text message or email from anyone from keller Williams so I just want to find out what's go

User's recommendation: Make sure to find a realtor that have your best interest at hand when buying or sale your home.

Guest

Your post doesn’t help anyone without details.

map-marker Rock Springs, Wyoming

Illegal behavior

KW lied to me about the value of the water rights on my property! They hid all the facts from me and charged the buyer a 50 percent commission!!!

Customer service never returned my emails!

Idaho falls Idaho broker refused to do anything about it!

Thieves!!!

John branca

User's recommendation: Do not use Keller williams

Guest

Sorry Rick! Keller Williams is full of thieves!!!

Whatever you do, do NOT use Estrella Teilhaber as your buyer’s agent. She does NOT look out for your best interests as a buyer, demands you put down more earnest money than you need to, doesn’t even bother to ask to extend the due diligence period, and discourages the most basic of negotiations, and refuses to advocate or negotiate anything for you at all (not sure if it is laziness or just wanting to keep the sale price as high as possible to get her commission a few dollars higher). I couldn’t even get her to fix all the plumbing that needed repairing as she only meekly asked the sellers to repair one leak, when there were serval plumbing issues she was supposed to get fixed while the plumber was out there, anyways. It was like she was working for the sellers more than me.

Monika V Yzh

| map-marker Aurora, Colorado

"best interest"

I would like to address an issue that has come to light and complaint against my agent. He assisted in the sale of my home in Windsor, CO and also helped the buyer, which at this point I DO NOT see as in my best interest if he represents BOTH parties.

Also assisted in the purchase of my home in the mountains. When doing this it was voiced to him my extreme concerns regarding the age of the HVAC. 39 yrs old to be exact. I was reassured and said Blue Ribbon Warranty will take care of any problems and not to worry.

I asked for it to be replaced or concessions against the seller to assist with replacement. That purchase was done Feb. 3, 2023. It is now full on winter and my heater quit.

Per the HVAC it will need to be completely replaced as there are no available parts any longer on unit. I contacted Blue Ribbon and they will not cover replacement because the parts are outdated! Why do I even have this then and why would my realtor suggest this knowing the age of the furnace and promising it'd all be fine and taken care of should it fail. This is NOT the case and I am now looking at 6k debt and a 20% tax hit because I have to remove it from my IRA account to cover the expenses!!

This has NOT been in my best interest and his only concern was making the commission for the sales.

I extremely upset and disappointed, as I knew it should of been addressed prior to buying, yet I was in full confidence of what my agent told me regarding this Blue Ribbon Warranty. I was deceived and lied to regarding this BS Warranty and what it will cover.

Having never had it or used it I trusted and believed what my agent told me. Even the home inspection stated it would need replaced and under the words of my agent I should not worry the warranty will cover it should there be a problem.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Don't trust Warranty recommendations

jl o Yck

KW Fees are Outrageous

I started with KW years ago, Their education is good but the culture is so fake. They talk God and family, high production, etc. but their fees gobble up a lot of $$$$. 70/30 split until they get about 25k out of you every year. Add those dollars up and the support you get for that is minimal. They have tons of new agents that start there and a good percentage should have never been licensed. KW wants the $$$, that is the ultimate goal. Fake, fake, fake. Most of the brokers think $$ first, client 2nd. Sad.
Cons:
  • Take 25k a year

Preferred solution: Honesty

User's recommendation: Use a smaller company, they are more for the client not then KW name

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Annie S Maf

| map-marker Memphis, Tennessee

Disrespectful treatment of elderly

To make a long story short, my mother through medical reasons beyond her control had to back out of an agreement with Keller Williams Realty (Memphis) to sell her home. When the situation was explained to the supervising agent, Weesie Percer, her response was rude, unprofessional and very disrespectful toward my mom who is 80 years of old.

She showed no understanding after I thoroughly explained my mother's medical situation to her. Rather, she played "doctor" and gave her unofficial and unsolicited diagnosis of her abilities. She agreed to take the lock box off my mom's home after the deal fell through. But instead, she left it up there as to torment and exercise her authority over my mom.

For three weeks it stayed until we finally called the company on the box who threatened that if they took it down then Ms. Percer would be responsible for paying the fee. I can't imagine Ms. Percer dealing with a senior citizen with challenges like this.

Had it been her mother, I am certain she would not want anyone to disrespect her in any kind of way.

And certainly she is not a licensed medical doctor who can comment on any way of any individual's condition. I found her behavior and tone appalling, boastful and down right ugly!

Pros:
  • Started out being a good relationship
Cons:
  • Agent weesie percer very rude disrespectful and obnoxious

Preferred solution: House taken off the market, apology and respectable treatment.

User's recommendation: I would NOT recommend her to any future customer, especially if they are elderly. Had my sister and I not stepped in then she would have just had her way with her; especially sending her over twenty forms to sign over her form without the agent going over the forms in detail. Too much of a rush to sell the house because in their eyes they were entitled too because of the time invested.

map-marker Lick Creek, Kentucky

Unprofessional

I would not recommend keller williams Realty to anyone. I recently listed my home with one of the agents.

I was displeased with her performance so I asked her broker to assist in correcting the problem. Her broker refused to get involved. The agent I had had not been taught what it takes to be a successful realtor, nor had she learned to fight for her client when it came to negotiations when the potential buyer was trying to lowball the offer due to the buyer and the home inspector colluding together purchase my home well below market value.

The home inspector to nitpick our home to death, we ended up with a 79 page inspection of untruths! My agent could not see what was obvious, I did some research and the buyer goes by three different names or the spelling is different but it's the same people.be careful there are scammers out there and even though you have a agent they won't protect you, they resign and leave you hanging!

Rick Loid

User's recommendation: Do not use thier services

Guest

I feel your pain except I had the opposite happen but still the fault of Keller Williams (both agents are Keller Williams agents (the seller’s agent and my agent). My agent’s name was Estrella Teilhaber with Keller Williams Chattahoochee North and she was a new agent.

Unfortunately, I was talked into giving her a chance — big mistake! She did not advocate AT ALL for me in negotiations for my house but and refused to ask off for repairs needed and kept stating the seller’s refused repairs even though she had nothing in writing to back that up. It felt like Estrella Teilhaber, at Keller Williams Chattahoochee North was working for the sellers and not me!! The buyer’s agent also worked for Keller Williams, and the whole transaction felt like I was being taken advantage of, especially looking back as Estrella Teilhaber Keller Williams Chattahoochee North was supposed to ask for ALL plumbing repairs to be fixed but only asked for one little thing….she internally was appeasing the seller’s and their agent.

But that’s not the worst part….the ‘inspection’ I had done by a con named, Brett, at ‘World Class Inspections’ was awful! He assured me that the foundation and crawlspace were ‘good and nothing to worry about’ even though the seller’s lied on the disclosures and upon other inspections and struck engineers, there is a lot wrong with the crawlspace and foundation.

And, guess who is stuck with the problems now….all me because the inspection was done extremely poorly and my agent, Estrella Teilhaber Keller Williams Chattahoochee North recvomended this awful Brett at ‘World Class Indoections’…Additionally, Brett from World Class Inspections knew his mess up was so bad that he came back over to check what his incompetent son and laws missed — Brett claimed he felt so bad and would fix what was needed in crawlspace and missed in the report…Brett promised this for literally 6 months, with attempts to back out several times, but I have his promises to fix things documented…and now, Brett has backed out after six whole months!!! I cannot even describe properly in words what a truly awful experience Estrella Teilhaber, at Keller Williams Chattahoochee North, and her recommended inspection by Brett and ‘World Class Inspections has cost me countless money so far, I’m in the hole about $50,000 and counting and plan to seek any remedy available to recoup at least some of this…

Guest

You need to list what the inspector supposedly found. Also, your local municipality’s code enforcer will usually come at no cost to give you their opinion.

Guest

Have they made an offer and did you accept it? It’s been a long while since I bought a house but the home inspection was about halfway through the mortgage process.

I had made an offer that was accepted weeks prior. Did the mortgage application and paid for an appraisal.

I had $15,000 deposit down and the only way I could get out of the contract is if the inspection found major issues like roof or hvac needed replaced or a safety issue like wiring was bad. What did home inspector find?

View more comments (2)
Raheel I Lcu

| map-marker Deer Park, New York

Disclose my conversation.

I had an agent name Farhaan Aleem from Keller William realty and I ask him . When the inspector will do the inspection.

If there is any issue with the the house can we negotiate with the prise. And he said ok yes we can. And told to everyone about this and last night I called him. And ask him about it .

First he said he did not and suddenly he told yes I told my family about it. His license must be taken . Also he send me the other agent conversation text and screenshots. Due to him I need to cancel an offer I put in at 124 Brook st bayshore ny 11706.

I was gonna have an inspection today. At 2pm he disclose all the information

Guest

Why are you so mad that other people know you are having a home inspection done? The current owner and agent need to know so they can vacate while it is going on.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2377960

View more comments (1)

Brands Related to Keller Williams Realty

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article