1515 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208, USA

Update by user Jul 20, 2018

After receiving scam email; funds wired.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2018

During the process of purchasing my first home, my information was compromised and I got scammed! 7/20 /2018 After back and forth with the loan officer in regards to wiring funds to a setttlement company the night before.

I received a fraudulent email request closing funds to be wired. Be aware of false emails right before closing. Praying for a solution. Don’t get so excited you miss scam emails.

It really can happen to any one. No help from Keller Williams Realty but not sure what they can do for me. I was notified ,I better fix it or there will be problems. As if having your info compromised during this loan settlement process isn’t an issue.

I hope this help others. Filed a report with the bank, police.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Home Buying.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Scam

Comments

Its easy to say bad reviews if you are hiding in an anonymous. Go directly to that agent's website and don't generalize KW for your misfortune. Make sure you are legit

You are correct. Nothing to do with Keller Williams, maybe.

Lots of scams out there. Since the Equifax *** we are all vulnerable for decades or even for the rest of our lives.