I also had a real estate dealing with Sean from the Healy group. He was rude, unprofessional.

Does not care one bit about his client, all he cares about is making money, and he makes a bunch. I had one conversation from him through the whole closing on my home! That was it! He did not even show up for closing !!!!!!

He is a scammer that cares only about himself. So sorry I ever met the guy.

He should be kicked out of the Real Estate business. They have rules for lawyers why not for Real Estate crooks like Sean Healy?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Keller Williams Realty. The most disappointing about keller williams realty realtor at Keller Williams Realty was unprofessional realtor and sean healy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keller Williams Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Keller Williams Realty to other companies on our site.

Comments