Parma Heights, OH

Hi, i have a concern with one of your realtors station in Ohio. I noticed she was verbally abusive towards other patrons on social media Facebook and it draws concerns if she behaves like this with clients.

Now I was hoping to retain your company to buy a house but if this is how your realtors treats and behaves towards strangers on the internet, I think everyone should know who your realtors really are to avoid any future business contracts.

She needs to understand as an employee for your company, she represents KW realty on and off the clock. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Keller Williams Realty Cons: Unethical service.

• Unprofessional
  • Awful Realtor

Comments

this is probably from the girl she was talking to. I don't see anything major, other than she could have ignored her. I don't see where she picked a fight.

SquigglyOrangutan357
@Anonymous

Calling someone special implying they are stupid. If she speaks to complete strangers like that, then she will speak to clients like that as well.

If I saw this, I would report her as well. Wouldnt want any business dealings with her.

And i doubt the girl she was speaking to would report this with her name blasted. So stop trolling.