I would never recommend Keller Williams’ realtors because they are are insensitive and pushy. My father, who was in his early stages of dementia and facing foreclosure could no longer make decisions for himself so I became his guardian and acquired his home after fighting with the bank.

I used another realty company and this is how Keller Williams got my information. Since then, Keller Williams will call from different numbers. They sneakily do not identify who they are, but ask me who I am to try and verify my phone number upon me answering the phone. When told they are not allowed to call anymore they back off for a couple of days but still call every single week.

They're careful not to leave messages as not to have stronger legal action taken against them. I hate that they’re harassing our family during the final stages of my father’s life for money. Long story short my father needs the familiarity of this home and needs to be here, which I’ve explained. They don't care.

They care about making a commission.

I would never buy or sell any of my properties with them, nor recommend you work with them. They’re heartless.

Comments