Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent was Jesse Moore supposedly working with oversight to Ashley Hogue . We agreed to repairs done prior to a purchase that would be done which were not done to code nor to any realtor ethical standard. The short of it is that home had a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2 foot rotted wall space on a bearing wall. The wall was covered up by new tiling - though framing was rotted through to the point where you could see directly to the outside water membrane.

- This was such a LARGE and GLARING hole, that the same contractor who did the bathroom the first time and supposedly 'didn't discover it' suddenly had to 'discovered' when they had to redo it. He tried to charge us. If anyone wonders, yes, we did our due diligence and had an inspection, but the wall was newly 'renovated' while Keller Williams Aka Pickett Street were broker and Jesse Moore and Ashley Hogue were the listing agent - covered up with no disclosure.

-Contractor was in regular communication with Ashley Hogue of Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street , still no disclosure from ANY of the 3 parties involved!!! This is far from over ... We are seriously considering a lawsuit toward the seller and beyond. I also have pics of rot in wall, don't know if anyone here wants to see it-I can send or post. When we complained to the broker Mark, his response letter was that upon talking with HIS agent, not a single call or contact to us the buyers, he said they had done nothing wrong.

I just want to inform the public, both sellers who could end up being used and buyers to beware.

This is just the first complaint I write, I'm sure there will be more!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Madmomof2 is overall dissatisfied with Keller Williams Realty and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about keller williams realty realtor at Keller Williams Realty was poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keller Williams Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Keller Williams Realty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments