Everett, Washington

Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent was Jesse Moore supposedly working with oversight to Ashley Hogue . We agreed to repairs done prior to a purchase that would be done which were not done to code nor to any realtor ethical standard. The short of it is that home had a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2 foot rotted wall space on a bearing wall. The wall was covered up by new tiling - though framing was rotted through to the point where you could see directly to the outside water membrane.

- This was such a LARGE and GLARING hole, that the same contractor who did the bathroom the first time and supposedly 'didn't discover it' suddenly had to 'discovered' when they had to redo it. He tried to charge us. If anyone wonders, yes, we did our due diligence and had an inspection, but the wall was newly 'renovated' while Keller Williams Aka Pickett Street were broker and Jesse Moore and Ashley Hogue were the listing agent - covered up with no disclosure.

-Contractor was in regular communication with Ashley Hogue of Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street , still no disclosure from ANY of the 3 parties involved!!! This is far from over ... We are seriously considering a lawsuit toward the seller and beyond. I also have pics of rot in wall, don't know if anyone here wants to see it-I can send or post. When we complained to the broker Mark, his response letter was that upon talking with HIS agent, not a single call or contact to us the buyers, he said they had done nothing wrong.

I just want to inform the public, both sellers who could end up being used and buyers to beware.

This is just the first complaint I write, I'm sure there will be more!

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Realtor.

I didn't like: Poor service.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion