Featured Not resolved

Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less!We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now in.

I explained to them right off the start that there were several issues with the house and asked if they could address these issues. The "office manager" should be asking people if they want fries with that coke, because she surely doesn't know how to treat a customer in real estate. I told her on day one of the move in that the water heater needed replaced as it posed a serious threat in the condition it was in... Now almost a month later...

no hot water and promises by her to take of of it have gone unresolved.

If this is a professional company I'm a nun!DO NOT deal with these people!

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

It is horrible for any person to go though any ordeal when purchasing or renting a home.For that there is no excuse.

Any Broker that "represents" an agent like that is a fool. As an agent, I would never treat any customer or perspective customer in such a manner. Consumers speak, just as you have here, and to stay in business you need a good repour with the people you associate with. That being said, I do want to point out that Keller Williams, just as many other Real Estate name brands, is a Franchise; no different than McDonald's or Burger King.

Any agent, in any state, pays to put that name on their signs. They really do not work for the company. The Franchisee, Keller Williams, has a basic set of this lines, a broker then buys in and "hires" agents. These agents Also own their own businesses.

I do not work for Keller Williams but have learned being in the business, any *** that has a few hundred dollars can become an agent. So I ask that any person buying, selling or renting real estate, so your homework on your agent and do not knock a company as a whole. There are many excellent agents with many "name brand" company titles that are hurt because another franchise hurt them. It is not their fault.

Every agent works for themselves. Even if you do not work with an agent under that Broker again, don't write off an entire company.

It is like boycotting all McDonald's restaurants for 1 bad cheese burger.Thank you for your time.