Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service
Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less!We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now in.
I explained to them right off the start that there were several issues with the house and asked if they could address these issues. The "office manager" should be asking people if they want fries with that coke, because she surely doesn't know how to treat a customer in real estate. I told her on day one of the move in that the water heater needed replaced as it posed a serious threat in the condition it was in... Now almost a month later...
no hot water and promises by her to take of of it have gone unresolved.
If this is a professional company I'm a nun!DO NOT deal with these people!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I bought a king comfort set at K-Mart awhile ago, I went to use it forthe first time the border on the comforter looks like it was made for a..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."