Update by user Jul 02, 2016

Please be careful to work with realtor Carlos Villezcas

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016

I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life. Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that the house was under contract with me , he also sold it to another person with a higher price !!

To hide it from me , Carlsos and the seller started to drag their foot , didn't respond to us , and didn't send the documents to us for several weeks, until the contract fell apart. Carlos , his Broker Keller William and his Seller are all very Un-Ethical , Un-professional and slicker.

I will definitely report Carlos to the Board of Real Estate directors in San Antonio. Please stay away from this relator !

If you need any proof of this , please feel free to contact me , and I will provide more information.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sanantoniosafehomes stated that there is a room for improvement of un ethical and un professional behavior. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Keller Williams Realty needs to "warning to the agent and broker" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keller Williams Realty.

Comments

tiredofU

Maybe they received multiple offers on the same home and knew you would get upset. It's not unheard of to have other offers.

If the other purchaser was declined yours would have gone thru so they must have been waiting to see what offer was accepted by the homeowner.

They have the ultimate decision this! Next time put in the highest bid of what the Homeowner is asking it wont be refused

to tiredofU #1455659

When buying a house don’t get emotional give your bid then if they tell you they have another buyer, tell them it’s okay and stop your offer after a week they will calll back to you and say the other buyer back out which in reality no buyer at all. Your agent is not working for you they are working for their benifits,broker and higher commission.