Re: MLS #8334507; 281 NW Sciple Terrace, Atlanta, GA 30314

My realtor contacted agent and we put in a full price offer on property listed above. Agent told my realtor they were going to accept our offer but to please re-send the last few pages of the offer as they had a partially gray background and they preferred a more readable copy.

We did this then the realtor said she wanted our offer on a different real estate form and would we mind going with a larger earnest money amount. We agreed to both items and sent all paperwork back on the new forms. After doing this the agent no longer responded to our agent either via phone calls we tried and/or e-mails (even though we could see she had read the e-mails). Without my realtors approval I then tried calling this realtor anonymously and she immediately answered.

The lot is now shown pending and the agent failed to tell us at any time she was dealing with multiple potential offers or give us the same courtesy of increasing our offer. As I mentioned above she had verbally said they were accepting our offer, she just wanted forms updated so we thought it was almost a done deal until she stopped returning calls. Basically she was apparently working with a friend or someone whom she used our offer to either negotiate for the other buyer and/or seller, potentially stalling by coming back to us to update paperwork. While this may not be illegal it certainly appears to be unethical in the way this was handled. We lost out on pursuing other potential lots in the area as well because as we mentioned we understood our offer was being accepted.

We would appreciate an explanation of what the motive was for this transaction to be intentionally mishandled like it was. We will not work with any other realtors out of this specific office because of our concerns with this type of manipulation. We hope your offices can address this matter and provide us a response.

Tim J. Davenport

404-790-9558

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Home Buying.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How i was basically used and misled.

Comments

No one from Keller Williams has yet contacted me.