Ada, Michigan

My home was for sale by owner for a couple of months, and is now listed with another real estate company. On FIVE different occasions they left a very bad impression.

First experience I was out of town, agent had me drive 2 1/2 hours (one way) under the pretense that she had clients she wanted to bring through. FALSE! She came through my house alone, she wanted to view it and try to get us to list with her. Two other agents came through and never had the courtesy to give us feedback, or return my phone calls.

1 agent showed up late, as we were coming back home they pulled in after us...and never gave feedback. Today an agent showed up 1 1/2 LATE and was indignant when I asked her if she could give us 10 minutes to get our stuff together and leave the house. She said okay, no sooner got to her car when she came back and said never mind my clients want new build. What a waste of my day!

She acted very indignant. Very unprofessional and made her clients as well as myself very uncomfortable. So inconsiderate of our time as sellers and as people. I would NEVER recommend this company to buy or sell!

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point.

SO upset with this Company my words cannot express it enough! They are equally rude to for sale by owner and other agents!

I didn't like: Disgusting business practice, Poor service.

Comments

Welcome to Real Estate, it's not uncommon for Realtors not to give feedback and they aren't required to and the agents you had interactions with don't owe you an apology. On a positive note, hope you sold your home by now.

to Anonymous #1325666

That is an incredible comment. Being late or not showing up is inconsiderate and rude, no matter the industry. It seems that realtors are used to being unprofessional.