Update by user Feb 28, 2013

I have met with the owner Patrick Smith of Keller-Williams Reality. We have resolved all the issues in a polite and professional way.

Patrick’s willingness to keep his company reputation clean was very much a concern to him. Patrick and I have come to an acceptable agreement that all issues were resolved satisfactory.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013

My experience with Mr. Dustin Palmer has been nothing short of being dishonest and deceitful.

Dustin Palmer has no customer service or tactfulness. He is very manipulative and lies about issues that are not true only to make a sale and receive his commission. Keller and Williams Team Leader Richard tried to sweep my complaint under the rug and did not take it seriously. This company staff cannot be trusted.

Buyer Beware: I give this company an F- Please Please do not do any business with Dustin Palmer or Richard the Team Leader at Keller Williams at 530 Lockwillow Ave Harrisburg Pa. 17112

Review about: Keller Williams Realty Customer Care.

Comments

Dustin Palmer is a complete ***. He is a lier and has no morals.

He has no knowledge of laws, and trys to use threats. I would never recommend this company based on my experience with him.