Update by user Feb 19, 2014

The location is Tulsa, OK. The Keller Williams Office is in Owasso, OK.

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2014

I called Ms.Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only.

It is owned by BofA & they will only accept cash at closing. I told her that I had just spoken to a BofA rep & he said he didn't understand that at all. A check from my bank at closing is as good as cash to BofA. She told me that she didn't have to explain anything to me, as I am not her client.

I told her that was very rude, that I will contact her supervisor & post about her rudeness online. She told me this call is over & hung up on me. Needless to say, I did contact her office & am expecting a call from her supervisor, Julie Smith. Don't do business with Devi I.

Allison.Apparently, customers are not worth her time.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Cash deal doesn't mean to literally bring a suitcase of cash to a closing.It means that the house can not be financed, usually the house is defective in a way that financing will not be approved based on condition.

The BofA rep.thought you were asking if you had to bring a bag of cash.

to JasonM Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #839373

BofA would disagree with you.As do I.

She insisted I had to have cash money in hand and would not tell me if anything was wrong with the house that would cause it to fail inspection.

I spoke to a Supervisor at my local branch and she was very upset that I had to deal with this nonsense.Anyway, I'll never purchase from them after this incident.

to TynerMason #935321

When the said Cash, she meant the home was not financeable.In fact, you CANNOT close a home with actual Cash.

The only valid payment would be certified check.

Failing an inspection and failing an appraisal are 2 separate issues.I do agree she should have taken more time to explain the process to you but I have to say that this is a case of consumer confusion.

to Anonymous Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #935390

It is not a case of consumer confusion. Perhaps you should read my above response.

to Anonymous Walnut Creek, California, United States #1258660

you can close with CASH, it is lawful money for all debts.

but in today's environment you have to show where you got it. if you took it out of your bank then it's clean, if you say you had saved it under a mattress they would investigate how you got it.

When realtors say cash deal they mean they aren't waiting for you to be approved for a loan. Not actually green back.

to What Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #787300

I am approved & I told her that.