The Team Leader of Keller Williams Preferred Brier Creek in Raleigh, NC is the worst "leader" I've ever worker for.She is rude, arrogant, disrespectful, hateful, and won't give her staff the time of day.

I'm on the administrative staff, and everyone on the staff with me cannot stand her. Sure, she's good at putting on a welcoming face and recruiting new agents, but all she really cares about is herself...and money, which is pretty evident from her extravagant purchases for her own home that she frequently has shipped to the office (her latest being $3,000 lamps). I dread coming to work every day knowing that she is inevitably going to snap at me at some point during the day for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

She treats the entire administrative staff as if we're her know-nothing minions, when in actuality, the business would fail dramatically if we were all to quit.She's a horrible person, and I would love working for this company if it weren't for her.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Keller Williams Realty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keller Williams Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Keller Williams Realty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments