Found out after I settled that the seller did not return ID cards for the facilities and I was responsible for the charge.After explaining, KW and Nate Johnson said that it was the buyer responsibility since they didn't get it.

Amazing that with the commission they make, they couldn't pay the $20 that they failed to get the cards in the first place. I will never use their services and will make sure no one else ever uses their services.

Clearly they care more about their commission than satisfying clients.There are plenty of other agents that would assist.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of home purchase from Keller Williams Realty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keller Williams Realty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keller Williams Realty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Comments

Keller Williams Realty - Stacy Canu of Keller Williams West Bloomfield  is a sneaky realtor Keller Williams Realty "Stacy Canu is a sneaky realtor. She stole my earnest money and never gave me the key for a property on Goodrich in Ferndale. Then she said that I lost..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Agent posting racist comments on facebook Keller Williams Realty "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Un Ethical deal by KW agent and Broker in San Antonio 2016. Carlos Villezcas Keller Williams Realty "I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life. Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more